Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Greetings Earthlings! Oh No, Oh Yes...What will I dooooooooo?????
Artgirlz
will
stop selling at
Midnight
Valentine's Day.
We still don't know what the next step is going to be. We are waiting patiently...sort of. 
We will let you know as soon as we know!!
Actually Allison and Midge are driving (as I write) to Jacksonville, FL to see the Black Eyed Peas in concert tonight! That should be a great shaking up of the senses!!

In the mean time, we in the great northeast are awaiting a snow storm and putting bundles of Artgirlz Goodies together. Linda is cutting felt and collecting little gems to combine and send out into the world. They will be tied together for your creative pleasure. Just let me say that we are down to it...I don't think that I can conjure up too many more...Sue is taking care of nagging little details with credit cards and Paypal, and doing some shipping...I can hear the tape ripping off of the roll.
I have been enjoying working on a sweater that I started when Artgirlz was just a glint in our eyeballs and hadn't touched since...except to move the basket around when necessary. I visited our local yarn shop and with some guidance jumped right back into knitting and pearling. It has been very relaxing and a soothing way to get back to making things. I have missed having a project to take along with me .

2 comments:

pamelahuntington said...

Hello dear friends... we will all miss you so very much and forever!!!
Oh, though going to Florida for the Black Eyed Peas..
now that is a reason to celebrate..
how wonderful that will be! Have a
fabulous time!
xox
pam

Lesley Riley said...

Waah, I wanna go to the Black-Eyed Peas too. LOVE them. And you paidoff the biz loan - wow, what a feeling. Party on and Happy V Day.
Love you.